Book Title: Mosby's Review Questions for the National Board Dental Hygiene Examination, 1e
- Darby’s Comprehensive Review of Dental Hygiene, 8e
- Ethics and Law in Dental Hygiene, 3e
- Case Studies in Dental Hygiene (3rd Edition)
- Dental Public Health and Research (4th Edition)
- Ethics, Jurisprudence and Practice Management in Dental Hygiene (3rd Edition) (Kimbrough, Ethics, Juriprudence and Practice Management in Dental Hygiene)
- Mosby’s Comprehensive Review of Dental Hygiene, 7e
- Community Oral Health Practice for the Dental Hygienist, 4e
- The Dental Hygienist's Guide to Nutritional Care, 4e (Stegeman, Dental Hygienist's Guide to Nutrional Care)
- Applied Pharmacology for the Dental Hygienist, 7e
- Foundations of Periodontics for the Dental Hygienist
Offering the most realistic NBDHE review and practice available, Mosby's Review Questions for the National Board Dental Hygiene Examination includes both a print book and companion website to prepare you for exam success. In the book, you’ll review with more than 1,250 Component A practice questions ― with each answer including a rationale for both correct and incorrect answer options. Online, you can review the same questions plus an additional 420 case-based items related to Component B in 1) practice mode or 2) timed, exam-simulation mode with randomized tests that match the number and distribution of questions on the NBDHE. From a team of dental hygiene experts including lead editor Barbara Bennett, this Q&A resource is an excellent supplement to any NBDHE content review book!
- More than 1,680 multiple-choice questions provide comprehensive practice spanning the entire NBDHE, with 1,250+ items relating to Component A ― more than six times the number of questions on the actual exam! ― and 420 case-based questions related to Component B.
- Rationales accompany each question, fully explaining why each answer choice is either correct or incorrect and thus serving as secondary content review.
- Distribution of questions matches each category on the NBDHE test specifications, ensuring that you have adequate practice for each content area.
- An Evolve companion website includes all 1,250+ questions from the book plus additional case studies with color images and accompanying questions, available either in practice mode with instant feedback or in exam-simulation format with results and feedback provided at the end of the exam.
- A test creator and timer on Evolve generates NBDHE-style tests that mimic the number and distribution of questions on the NBDHE and also provides realistic practice with time management during the exam.
- 16 detailed case studies on Evolve, each of which includes a patient medical/dental history, completed periodontal chart, oral radiographs, clinical photographs, and 20-35 multiple-choice questions for patients in the five main categories covered on the NBDHE (adult periodontitis, pediatric, geriatric, special needs, and medically compromised).
- References to text sources make it easy to review or find more information on specific topics.